Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dream Shoes of 2011

Today's workout: 3 miles @ 8:28, 100 ab crunches

Ok, so maybe I have a slight running shoe fetish. I might tend to buy more running shoes in a given year then I really need. (Good thing I get a discount through Brooks) This year is a slightly different story though. Now that I've been found to have been running in the wrong shoe type for the last few years, I need new kicks for my races and daily running. Here are my potential shoes for 2011.

These are the T7 Racers. These are going to be my main racing shoe for the year. Crazy light at 6.4 ounces and if I do say so, beautiful! This is the new model of the shoe from my previous post.
These are the Glycerin 8's. A work of cushy, foam molded art! Once I get my mileage up to the point where I'm running back to back days, I would like to invest in a second pair of daily trainers. These glorious hotties are the ones!

Praise the Lord & run on!

No comments:

Post a Comment