Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun Run This Saturday!

Today's workout: 3 miles @ 7:46

To say that I'm excited about this weekend would be an understatement! It should be an epic time with friends and family!

First of all, Tera, Chloe, and I will be taking our friends up to Chicago to visit their family (free stay for us!). We're thrilled to spend time with them and their family, and to get to spend time around Chicago. We hope to get to go to the zoo or at least the aquarium. Also, I'm going to get to play some disc golf with my friend and his father-in-law!

The main reason we're going though, and the cause of a good portion of my excitement is I'm attending an organized "fun run" with a group of my fellow Brooks ID members. There will be food, fun, running, and Brooks is even sending a company representative to chat with us and give us all free swag!!!  I like free!

So, I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about in a few days!

Praise the Lord and run on!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about this weekend. Hope you have a great time and a good run!

    ReplyDelete