Tuesday, March 8, 2011

31st Annual FWTC Nutri-Run

Today's workout: 3 miles @ 8:04

I'm officially registered for the 31st annual Nutri-Run 5 miler!

This will be my second race of the 2011 season. I'm still not up to racing speed yet though, so I don't plan on a great performance. I'm just out to push myself and have fun on this one. I ran this race last year and it was a blast! The Nutri-Run is a great race due to the challenging course (probably one of the hilliest in Fort Wayne), the two options of distance (5mile & 20K), the commemorative pint glass you receive, and of course the complementary smoothies at the finish! I can't wait!

If you're in the Fort Wayne area, I highly recommend signing up for this race! I guarantee a good time!

Praise the Lord and run on!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog Phil! I migrated over here from runindiana.com. Nice to see there are other runners from the Fort Wayne area in the blogosphere. See you at the races!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Ward! See you there!

    ReplyDelete