Monday, January 18, 2010

The 2 year old runner

Today was day two of my post injury running. It was another easy two miler, which went great! I averaged 8:08 miles and had absolutly zero pain! Not a bit! It was awesome! God is good!

When I returned home, I stretched and used my foam roller. As I relaxed for a few moments before taking a shower, my 2 year old daughter grabed my foam roller. She sat on the ground, and surprisingly used it very well. She ran it up and down her legs just like daddy! Then she got up, and told me she was going running, and proceeded to run throughout the house. How adorable! I love her so much!

Praise the Lord and run on!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I the imitation tendencies of little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's "I LOVE the imitation tendencies of little kids."

    ReplyDelete