Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok, so ignore that last post!

So, I know I said I was going to attempt to run when I last posted. Here's the truth. I still have not run. I'm scared. I'm scared that the pain's going to come back. I'm scared that I'm going to have to stop running for an extended period of time. I'm scared that I'm going to have to go to the doctor. I'm scared. I have to try though. I just need to man up and go.

Across the room from me sits my running outfit (all Brooks of course). My alarm will be set for 5:30 AM. I will wake up. I will get dressed. I will run. If there's pain, thats ok. It's ok. I will not be afraid. I will see a doctor if that's what it takes to heal me. I will run consistently again someday. So, here goes. I will praise the Lord and run on!

No comments:

Post a Comment